【Stir Fried Potato Shreds with Hot Pepper Relish】
Calling all spice lovers! You gotta to try this dish, very delicious.
Cook time: 5 minutes
Stand time: 3 hours
Serves: 4 servings
1) 3 medium potatoes (450g);
2) 5g dry black fungus, soaked for 3 hours and rinsed;
3) 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp hot pepper relish, 1 tbsp freshly minced garlic, 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion, 1 tsp minced ginger root;
4) 2 tsp black vinegar, 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp Yummy House soy sauce, 1/6 tsp white pepper powder,1/4 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp sugar;
5) 1/6 tsp chicken broth mix, 1 tsp sesame oil.
1: Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut into thin slices, stack them up and cut into thin matchstick-sized strips (Picture 1). Soak them in cold water and set aside. Mince hot pepper relish (Picture 2) and slice black fungus.
2: Add all ingredients of Ingredient 4) in a small bowl and mix well, set aside.
3: Non-stick sauté pan on high heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil. Sauté minced ginger, green onion and hot pepper relish for a minute (Picture 3). Add the potatoes and black fungus, and stir-fry for 30 seconds (Picture 4).
4: Add all ingredients in Ingredient 4), stir gently and cook until the potato shreds are just cooked.
5: Add chicken broth mix and sesame oil, stir well then remove from heat. Serve immediately.