【Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers】
Today I used AirGo’s“Air Fryer” function to make this dish, very nice. To purchase go to: AirGo cooker, with a coupon of maomao25 for $25 off.
Cook time: 14 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
1) 4 long orange pepper (250g);
2) 12 medium frozen white shrimps;
3) 150g extra lean ground pork;
4) 1 tbsp freshly chopped green onion, 1/2 tsp minced ginger, 1 tbsp premium soy sauce, ¼ tsp chicken broth mix, 1/8 tsp ground white pepper, 1 tsp corn starch, 1 tbsp cold water;
5) 1.5 tbsp avocado oil or other cooking oil;
6) 2 tsp freshly chopped green onion, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 2 tsp premium soy sauce, 2 tbsp cold water;
7).1 tsp sesame oil.
1: Remove seeds of pepper, rinse with water and then cut in half (Picture 1). Place shrimps in cold water to thaw, remove shells, rinse, drain well and mince. Combine minced shrimps with all ingredients of Ingredient 3-4) (Picture 4) in a bowl, mix in one direction for 2-3 minutes. Spoon filling inside half peppers (Picture 3).
2: Plugin the 【AirGo】cooker, use “Function” to select the “Air Fryer” program, set temperature to 420F and time to 14 min. press “start” to initiate the program. After preheat is done, add 1.5 tbsp cooking oil and stuffed pepper (Picture 4), close the lid. and let the program continue.
3: After cooking about 7 minutes, open lid, turn over the stuffed peppers (Picture 5), and then close the lid, let the program continue.
4: When only 2 minutes cooking time left, open the lid, add all ingredients of Ingredient 5-6) and stir a few times (Picture 6). When the program ends, transfer cooked stuffed peppers to a serving plate and sever warm.