【Coconut Pork Chop】
You must try this coconut port chop, meat is tasty and tender with crispy coconut layer, very delicious! If you like to have Ropot go to https://www.ropots.com/, with a coupon of maomaomom88 for $30 off.
Prepare time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 3×6 minutes
Stand time: 30 minutes
Serves: 6 servings
1) 3 slices of pork loin center cut (about 625g);
2) 1 fermented bean curd, 2 tsp minced garlic, 1 tbsp premium soy sauce, 1 tbsp dark soy sauce, ¼ tsp salt, 1 tsp brown sugar, ¼ tsp white ground pepper powder, 1 tsp sesame oil;
3) ¾ cup all purpose flour；
4) 1 extra large egg, 2 tbsp cold water;
5) ¾ shredded coconuts;
6) 3×3 tbsp cooking oil;
1. Remove white membrane on pork loin, rinse with water and pat dry. Cut each in half and then slice into two 0.7 cm thick pieces. Pound each piece a few times with the dull side of the knife (Picture 1). Add pork chop and all ingredients of Ingredient 2) in a plastic bag, seal, shake and massage meat for a couple of minutes and let it stand (Picture 2) for 30 minutes.
2: Plugin the Ropot and place the flat inner inside, press Power button to preheat the cooker. Add ¾ cup flour to the meat, seal and shake to coat flour (Picture 3), dust off excess flour. Egg and 2 tbsp water in a bowl mix well and shredded coconuts in a plate. Dip the pork chop in the egg wash (Picture 4) and then coat with shredded coconuts (Picture 5).
3. Add 3 tbsp oil to the Ropot, then place 4 pieces coated pork chops (Picture 6), close the lid and press Function to select Panfry function, when 3 seconds count down finishes, press – sign to decrease time to 3.5 min., program starts automatically. When the program ends, open the lid, turn over the pork chops (Picture 7). Close the lid and press Function to select Panfry function again, when 3 seconds count down finishes, press – sign to decrease time to 2 min., program starts automatically.
4: When it is done, take out the pork chops on paper towel to remove excess oil.
5: Repeat for the remaining portions, sever warm. Note that you can rinse the pot with warm water and pat dry the pot with paper towel before cooking the next batch.