Common ingredients can also give you a tasty dish to enjoy.
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 8 servings
1) ½ Package deveined medium size frozen shrimps (225g);
2) 1/3 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp ground white pepper, 1/2 tsp corn starch, 1/2 tsp sesame oil;
3) 1 package tofu (700g);
4) 30 small dried scallops, 1.5 tbsp dried shrimps, 1 Chinese sausage;
5) ¼ cup dried black fungus and 10 small size dried Chinese mushrooms;
6) 2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil, 1.5 tbsp finely chopped green onion, 1 tbsp minced garlic, 1 tbsp chili sauce;
7) 1/4 tsp chicken broth mix, 1 tbsp premium soy sauce, ¾ tsp salt, ½ cup water;
8) 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion.
1: Soak dried black fungus and Chinese mushrooms in cold water for 1-2 hours, respectively. Rinse under cold water then drain, chop mushrooms (Picture 1). Cook black fungus in InstantPot for 10 minutes, drain and set aside. Soak frozen shrimps in cold water to defrost. Peel and devein the shrimp, rinse under cold water and drain well. Place shrimps in a bowl, add the all ingredients in Ingredient 2), mix well and set aside for 10 minutes. Cut tofu into 1 cm cubes (Picture 2), slice the Chinese sausage, set aside.
2: Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat, sauté shrimps (Picture 3) for a couple of minutes and transfer to a plate, set aside. Add another 1 tbsp oil, sauté chopped green onion, minced garlic for 30 seconds (Picture 4), add chopped mushroom, soaked shrimps and scallops, Chinese sausage (Picture 5), stir and cook for 1-2 minutes.
3: Add tofu (Picture 6), chili sauce, soaked and cooked black fungus and all ingredients of Ingredient 7 (Picture 7), stir gently and cook for a few minutes
4: Add 1 tsp sesame oil and 1 tbsp chopped green onion, stir gently. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with some steamed rice.