【Fava beans Portobello mushroom Stir Fry】
If you haven’t tried the Portobello mushroom, you have to try one time. It is very delicious mushroom.
Meal type: Vegetable
Prepare time:30 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
Serves: 6 serving
1) 3 lbs Fava beans, about 290g after remove shells;
2) 1 Portobello mushroom (230g);
3) 1 orange pepper (130g);
4) 1.5 tbsp Avocado oil, 1 tbsp freshly chopped green onion, 1 tbsp minced garlic;
5) 1/6 tsp ground black pepper, 3/4 tsp salt, 1.5 tbsp water;
6) 1 tbsp premium soy sauce, 1/6 tsp chicken broth mix , 1 tsp sesame oil.
1: Remove shells of fava beans, rinse with water cold water and drain (Picture 1). Remove seeds of orange pepper and dice (Picture 2). Rinse the mushroom and dice (Picture 3), set aside.
2: Add 1.5 tbsp oil to the saute pan, on high heat saute green onion and garlic for 30 seconds and then add fava beans and all ingredients of Ingredient 5) (Picture 4), saute for about 2 minutes.
3: Add diced orange pepper and mushroom (Picture 4), sauté for a minute.
4: Add all ingredients of Ingredient 6), sauté for another minute, transfer to a serving plate and serve.