【Braised firm bean curd】
Meal type: ToFu
Prepare time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 24 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
1) One package bean curd roll (330g);
2) 2 tbsp avocado oil, 1 green onion cut to 2-inch in length, 10g fresh ginger sliced;
3) 1 anise, 1 tbsp sweet flour paste;
4) 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1tbsp premium soy sauce, 1 tsp sugar, 3/4 cup water;
5) ½ tsp sesame oil.
1: Cut bean curd roll into 0.8 cm disc (Picture 1), pat dry. Power up the Ropot cooker and press power button to preheat. Add 2 tbsp Avocado oil, arrange sliced bean curd in the pot (Picture 2).
2: Close the lid, press Function to select Pan Fry function. When program ends, open the lid and turn over the bean curd (Picture 3), select Pan Fry function again to cook the other side.
3: Repeat above to finish all bean curd. Place all fried bean curd back to the pot, add green onion, sliced ginger, all ingredients of Ingredient 3) (Picture 4) and 4). Close the lid, press Function to select “Manual” function. After 3 seconds the program starts, press + sign to increase time to 8 minutes. Occasionally, press “stir” function and let it run for a few seconds to mix (Picture 5) and press “stir” to stop the mixing.
4. When program ends, open the lid, add ½ tsp sesame oil and press “Toss” to mix then transfer to a serving dish and serve with some steamed rice.