【Diced cucumber carrots mushroom and pork stir fry】
This is an easy and delicious dish. With 【Ropot automatic cooker】 and Saute function twice in 5 minutes, you can make this stir fry dish. If you like to have one, go to Ropot website, you can use coupon of Maomaomom88 for $30 off.
Meal type: Vegetable and pork
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
Standard time: 10 minutes
Serves: 5 servings
1) 2 slices pork loin 360g, 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp premium soy sauce, 1 tsp corn starch, 1/2 tsp sesame oil, ¼ tsp salt;
2) 2 baby cucumbers 130g, 1 baby carrots 35g;
3) 1 package white small mushrooms 150g;
4) 1 tbsp Avocado oil or olive oil, 1 tbsp freshly chopped green onion, 2 tsp minced garlic, 1 tbsp fermented chili bean paste;
5) ¼ tsp sugar, 1/6 tsp chicken broth mix, 1tsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp premium soy sauce.
1: Remove white membrane on pork loin, rinse with water and cut into 0.5 cm cubes. Add all the rest ingredients of Ingredient 1) (Picture 1) and massage the meat with your fingers for 2-3 minutes (Picture 2), set aside. Peel off skin of cucumbers and carrot, rinse with water then dice. Cut off the roots of mushroom, rinse and drain set aside (Picture 3).
2: Power up the Ropot cooker, press Power button to let it preheat. Add 1 tbsp Avocado oil, chopped green onion, minced garlic and fermented chili bean paste. Close the lid, press Function to select Saute function, after 3 seconds the program starts, after 1 minute, open the lid and add diced cucumbers, carrots and mushrooms (Picture 4). Close the lid, let the program continues.
3: When the program ends, open the lid and add diced pork and ingredients of Ingredient 6) (Picture 5), close the lid. Press Function to select Saute function again, after 3 seconds, the program starts, then press – sign to decrease time by 30 seconds.
4: After 2.5 minutes when the program ends, open the lid, remove the pot and transfer to a serving plate and serve with some steamed rice.