【 Pork and bean curd stir fry】
Meal type: Pork, Tofu
Prepare time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 5 servings
1) 1.5 slices of pork centre loin 200g;
2) 1 tsp corn starch, 1/3 tsp salt, 1 tbsp cold water;
3) 1 package white bean curd (300g);
4) 2 long and hot green pepper (70g);
5) 3 tbsp avocado, or olive or other cooking oil, 2 tbsp freshly chopped green onion, 3-4 thin slices fresh ginger, 1 tbsp sweet flour paste, 1 tbsp chill bean paste;
6) ¼ tsp salt (taste to add), 1 tbsp premium soy sauce, 1 tbsp light soy sauce;
1: Remove white membrane on pork loin, rinse with water and cut into 0.5 cm cubes. Add all ingredients of Ingredient 2) and massage the meat with your fingers for 2-3 minutes (Picture 1), set aside. Remove seeds of the hot peppers, rinse water and then dice (Picture 2), set aside.
2: Rince bean curd, cut into 0.5 cm cubes (Picture 3), set aside.
3: A non-stick sauté pan on medium-high heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil, add diced bean curd (Picture 4), stir and cook for 3-4 minutes (Picture 5). Transfer cooked bean curd to a plate, set aside. Add 1 tbsp oil to the pan, add diced pork, stir and cook for about 2 minutes until meat almost cooked (Picture 6), take out and set aside.
4: Add 1 tbsp oil and all rest ingredients of Ingredient 5), stir and cook for 30 seconds (Picture 7), add diced hot pepper stir and cook for 30 seconds (Picture 8).
5: Add cooked bean curd back to the pan, stir a few times. Add all ingredients of Ingredient 6) (Picture 9), stir a few times. Add cooked pork back to the pan and then stir a few times to mix (Picture 10).
6: Transfer to a serving plate and serve with some steamed rice.