This Salmon Pattie is not deep fried but pan fried with little oil, but it is very tender and juicy in side, and crispy outside, even kids love them.
Cook time: 2×7 minutes
Serves: 4 patties /serving and a total of 16 patties
1) 400g skinless salmon fillet, center cut;
2) 2 green onions, 2 shallots (120g);
3) 1 extra large egg, ½ tsp salt, 1/4 tsp chicken broth mix, ¼ tsp ground black pepper;
4) 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp premium soy sauce;
5) 3 tbsp all purpose flour (40g), 3 tbsp glutinous rice flour (25g)
6) 3 tbsp water;
7) 2 x 1 tbsp avocado oil or other cooking oil.
Directions see the video:
2: Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan at medium-low heat (3), add each of 2 tbsp batter at a time and space out (Picture 4). Cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
3: Then turn over. Cook for another 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Take out the patties and keep warm, while cook the other half patties. Serve warm.