【Scallion sausage flatbread】
So delicious scallion sausage flatbread, crispy outside and super soft inside with lovely scallion and Chinese sausage flavor.
Cook time: 15 minutes
Stand time: 2 hours
1) 1 cup + 1 tsp lukewarm water (245g), 1/2 tsp sugar, 1.5 tsp fast rising yeast；
2) 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour (200g), 1.5 tsp baking powder, 1 cup whole wheat flour (160g1);
3) 1 tbsp avocado oil or other cooking oil, ½ tsp oil;
4) 2 tbsp oil, 2 tbsp all purpose flour (20g), 3/4 tsp salt, ¼ tsp ground black pepper, ¼ tsp chicken broth mix;
5) 2 green onions, 1 Chinese sausage (40g);
6) 2 tbsp sesame seeds;
7) 2 tbsp avocado oil or other cooking oil.
Directions see the video (Like this video, please subscribe and click like, thanks!):
2: Remove root, wash and chop green onion finely. Chop sausage finely. Combine all ingredients of Ingredient 4) in a bowl, mix well.
3: When the dough doubles in volume, knead to form a disc and roll to 40 cm diameter, spread the oil mixture evenly, scatter chopped green onion and sausage on top. Roll into a log tightly, roll both ends to the center from opposite direction, fold in half to a disc. Press down and roll out to 26 cm circle.
4: Place the flatbread in a 28cm deep saute pan which was brushed with 1 tbsp oil, cover with lid and let it stand until double in size. On medium heat, cook for 6-8 minutes until is golden brown. Turn over, cook for another 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
5: When it is done, take out the flatbread, cut and serve warm.