【AirGo- Yogurt dinner rolls】
I used one small container of yogurt in the dough, very soft and moisture. Although using AirGo’s Oven program for baking, the colour of my rolls is not perfect, but it is convenient and energy saving, especially in the summer, it will not increase the temperature of your kitchen. To purchase AirGo cooker go to: AirGo cooker, with a coupon of maomao25 for $25 off.
Cook time: 17 minutes
Standard time: 90-120 min.
Serves: 8 servings
1) 1 extra large egg white, 1 small container of yogurt (100 ml), ¼ cup +3 tbsp milk (105g), 3 tbsp sugar;
2) 1+3/4 cups unsifted all-purpose flour (280g), 2 tbsp wheat gluten (20g), 1.5 tsp fast rising yeast, 2 tbsp dry milk powder;
3) 2 tbsp avocado oil or butter (soften);
4) 1 extra egg yolk mix with 2 tsp milk;
5) 1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional).
Directions see the video (Love this video, please view in YouTube or its app, subscribe and click like, thanks!):
2: When the dough doubles in volume (Picture 4), knead a few times on a floured surface, divide into 8 equal portions, roll each into a ball. Line the 【AirGo】cooker pot with parchment paper, and place the rolls inside. Brush with egg wash (Picture 5) and close the lid, let them rise.
3: When rolls double in size, scatter sesame seeds over the top of rolls (Picture 6).
4: Plugin the 【AirGo】cooker, use “Function” to select the “Oven” program, set temperature to 350F and time to 17 min. press “start” to initiate the program.
5: When the program ends, open the lid, take out the baked dinner rolls. Cool and then serve.
PS: You could use a oven to bake.