【AirGo-Salmon in fermented black bean and garlic sauce】
You should try this salmon dish, very tasty and the salmon is so tender. I used AirGo to make this dish, very easy and fumeless. To purchase go to: AirGo cooker, with a coupon of maomao25 for $25 off.
Cook time: 6 minutes
Stand time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
1) 500g skinless salmon fillet center cut;
2) 1 tbsp premium soy sauce, 1tbsp Lee Kum Kee chill black bean sauce, 1/2 tsp lakanto sugar, ¼ tsp ground white pepper, 1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee oyster sauce, 1 tbsp freshly minced garlic;
3) 1/4 tsp chicken broth mix;
4) 1 tsp sesame oil;
5) 1.5 tbsp freshly chopped green onion;
6) 1 tbsp avocado oil or other cooking oil;
7): 1 large piece parchment paper.
1: Rinse salmon with cold water and pat dry with paper towel, cut into 2 x4 cm strips (Picture 1). Add all the ingredients of Ingredient 2)-4) (Picture 2) , gently mix well (Picture 3) and set aside for 20 min.
2: Put salmon pieces on the parchment paper (Picture 4).
3: Plugin the 【AirGo】cooker, use “Function” to select the “Air Fryer” program, set temperature to 420F and time to 6 min. press “start” to initiate the program. After preheat, open the lid, and quickly place salmon pieces along with the parchment paper inside the pan. Add 1 tbsp oil and chopped green onion over the fish strips evenly, close the lid and let the program continue (Picture 5).
4: When the program ends, open the lid, quickly take out salmon pieces along with the parchment paper (Picture 6), transfer them to a serving plate and serve warm.