Chicken with two Chinese mushrooms
This is a delicious Chinese dish and it serves well with rice.
Prepare Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25minutes
Serves: 4 servings
1. 6 dry Chinese mushrooms soaked and cut into small pieces;
2. 50 dry Chinese tea plant mushrooms soaked and cleaned;
3. 2 large chicken legs with back attached, fat trimmed, rinsed and cut into small pieces;
4. 1.5T Oliver oil;
5. 1 green onion cut into big pieces, 1 small piece fresh ginger spliced;
6. 1T Chinese cooking wine, 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce, 2 tablespoon Kikkoman light soy sauce, 1/4t salt, 1.25t sugar, 1/6t five spice powder and 1C water;
7: 1t sesame oil.
1: In a large non-stick deep sauté pan , heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add ingredient 5 of green onion and ginger, sauté for a half minute. Then add chicken meat, stir frequently, until all water evaporated.
2: Add mushrooms, sauté for another 1-2 minutes. Add in all ingredients listed under ingredient 6, bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cover with the lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
3: Take out mushrooms into a serving bowl. Turn the heat back up to medium-high, boil down the sauce until only 2T liquid left. Add in sesame oil, put back mushrooms and mix well and done.
Maomaomom’s Note: 1C=240ml, 1t=5ml and 1T=15 ml.