【Chinese sticky rice with mushroom, scallops and sausage】
This is Maomao’s favorite dish, very tasty!
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Stand time: 10 minutes
Serves: 10 servings
1) About 20 small dried scallops, 8 dried Chinese mushrooms;
2) 2 lean Chinese sausages, 2 shallot;
3) 1 cup long grain rice, 1.5 cups sweet rice, 2.75 cups cold water;
4) 1 tbsp olive oil;
5) 3/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp chicken broth mix, 1 tbsp premium soy sauce, 1 tbsp dark soy sauce, 2 tbsp light soy sauce;
6) 1 tbsp fresh chopped green onion;
1: Ahead of time, soak dried scallops and mushrooms in cold water until soft, drain and set aside. Cut the sausages and mushrooms into thin slices. Remove skin of shallots, rinse with cold water, then chop into small pieces.
2: Add 1 tbsp avocado oil into InstantPot pressure cooker. Press “Sauté” and sauté chopped green onion for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms saute for 1 minute, then add sausages and scallops, stir and cook for a minute.
see the video for details
3: After rinse and drain rice, add to the InstantPot. Then add 2.75 cups water and all ingredients of Ingredient 4-5), mix. Cover the lid and place the pressure valve in the “Seal” position. Press “Rice” to start the program.
4: When the InstantPot program is done, wait another 5-10 minutes. Slowly release the pressure then open the lid. Add 2 tbsp chopped green onion and mix well before serving.