【Stir Fried Flat Beans】
Prepare time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
1) 700g flat beans, both ends removed and washed;
2) 2 tbsp dry shrimps, soaked and rinsed;
3) A half package preserved Chinese vegetable ;
4) 2 tbsp olive oil , 1 tbsp chopped green onion;
5) 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tbsplight soy sauce, 1 tsp sugar, 1tbsp Yummy House soy sauce, ½ cup water;
6) 1/4 tsp chicken broth mix, 1 tsp sesame oil .
1: Cut flat beans into 1 inch long pieces, dice soaked shrimp (Picture 1) and Chinese preserved vegetable (picture 2).
2: Non-stick frying pan on high heat, add in 2 tbsp olive oil and sauté chopped green onion and diced dry shrimp for 1-2 minutes (picture3). Add in flat beans and sauté for 2 minutes (Picture 4).
3: Add in all ingredients of Ingredient 5), reduce heat to medium, cook until sauce thinken and beans are fully cooked. Add in diced diced preserved Chinese vegetable and stir, add in chicken broth mix and sesame oil, stir well. Remove from heat and transfer to serving plate.