【Roast Chicken Drumsticks in Garlic Soy Sauce】
This is an easy dish to make. Chicken meat is tender, juicy and full of flavors.
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Stand time: 2 days
Cook time: 30 minutes
Serves: 5 servings
1) 10 chicken drumsticks, rinsed and patted dry;
2) 1 tbsp freshly minced garlic;
3) ¼ tsp Chinese five-spice powder or thirteen-spice powder;
4) 2 tsps cooking wine, 2 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp dark soy souce
5) 1 tsp sugar, 3/4 tsp salt;
6) 3 bay leaves ;
7) 2 tsp sesame oil .
1: Two days prior to cooking, add all ingredients in a Ziploc bag. Seal the bag and turn the bag over a couple of times until drumsticks are coated with sauce (Picture 1). Marinate for 2 days in the fridge. Turn the bag over a few times during this period.
2: Preheat the oven to 375F. Place marinated chicken drumsticks to a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
3: Bake at 375F for 30-45 minutes. Serve immediately.