【Noodles in savory dried scallop and shrimp sauce】
This is a simple but delicious noodle dish. The sauce is made with dried scallop and shrimp, green onion, soy sauce and sesame oil, very tasty.
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: 8 servings
1) 500g spaghetti;
2) 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp olive oil;
3) ¼ cup dried scallops, 3 tbsp dried shrimps;
4) 1 tbsp olive oil, 3 tbsp finely chopped green onion;
5) 1 tbsp light soy sauce , 1 tbsp premium soy sauce, 1 tsp dark soy sauce, 3/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar, 1/6 tsp chicken broth mix , 1/6 tsp ground white pepper powder;
6) 1.5 tbsp sesame oil;
7) 2 tbsp finely chopped green onion.
1: Ahead of time, soak dried scallops (Picture 1) and shrimps (Picture 2) in water for a few hours, rinse and drain.
2: Place a medium sauce pot over high heat, heat 1 tbsp olive oil. Sauté 3 tbsp finely chopped green onion (Picture 3) for a minute and then added soaked scallops and shrimps, cook for a minute (Picture 4). All all ingredients of Ingredient 5) bring to boil (Picture 5), reduce to medium heat and cover with a lid, simmer for 10 minutes, set aside.
3: While the dried scallop and shrimp sauce is cooking, in a large sauce pot, add 10 cups water, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil and bring to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat (Picture 6). Drain well.
4: Put the drained spaghetti to a big bowl or back to the pot (Picture 7), add 1.5 tbsp sesame oil, then add cooked scallop and shrimp sauce. Add 2 tbsp finely chopped green onion to the noodles (Picture 8), mix well before serving.