【Pork shreds stir fry in chili oil】
This is a simple but delicious dish, goes well with some steamed rice.
Prepare time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
1) 360g pork tenderloin, 1/2 tsp salt, 1.5 tsp corn starch, 2.5 tbsp cold water;
2) 8 small dried Chinese mushrooms;
3) 2 tbsp chili oil, 1.5 tsp freshly shredded ginger, 1.5 tbsp freshly chopped green onion;
4) 1 tbsp premium soy sauce, 1/8 tsp ground white pepper;
5) 1 tbsp freshly chopped green onion, 1 tsp sesame oil .
1: Slice pork tenderloin then cut into shreds. Rub on the rest of ingredients of Ingredient 1) for 1-2 minutes then set aside for 20 minutes (Picture 1). It will taste better and more tender if the pork meat is marinated overnight. Soak dried mushrooms ahead of time until soft, clean and slice (Picture 2).
2: Heat 2 tbsp chili oil in a non-stick sauté pan over high heat. Sauté minced ginger, and chopped green onion of Ingredient 3) for 45 seconds (Picture 3). Add the mushroom shreds, stir and cook for 45 seconds (Picture 4).
3: Add pork shreds (Picture 5), stir and cook until outside turns white. Add all ingredients of Ingredient 4) (Picture 6), stir and cook until sauce reduced to about 1 tbsp left. Finally add 1 tbsp chopped green and 1 tsp sesame oil stir to mix. Transfer to a serving plate, serve with some steamed rice.