【Shrimp Stir Fry】
My dear friend gave me a bag of Goji berries from her garden; they have lovely vibrant red color. We bought a couple of packages of deveined frozen shrimps. So I made this quick shrimp stir fry. It is a great source of protein and very tasty too.
Meal type: Seafood
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Stand time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
1) 1 bag of frozen shelled and deveined shrimp (400g);
2) ¼ tsp salt, 1/6 tsp white pepper powder, 1 tsp corn starch, ½ tsp sesame oil;
3) ¼ cup frozen peas (Green Giant Sweetlets), rinsed and defrosted;
4) 15 fresh Goji berries, or dry Goji berries soaked and drained (optional);
5) 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion; 1 tsp Chinese cooking wine, ¼ tsp salt, 1/6 tsp chicken broth mix;
6) 1 tsp sesame oil, ¼ tsp dark vinegar.
1: Rinse shrimps under cold water and drain well. Mix well with all ingredients of Ingredient 2) (Picture 1), and set aside for 20 minutes.
2: Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick sauté pan over high heat. Sauté chopped green onion for 30 seconds (Picture 2). Add shrimp and sauté for 30 seconds (Picture 3).
3: Add peas, stir and cook for 20 seconds (Picture 4). Add the rest of ingredients of Ingredient 5) and mix well.
4: Toss in Goji berries (Picture 5), stir to mix (Picture 6). Then add 1 tsp sesame oil and ¼ tsp dark vinegar. Mix well then transfer to a serving plate. Serve with rice.