【Soy sauce stir fried rice】
If you have some left over steamed rice, you can make this quick, simple and delicious dish for a quick meal.
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Stand time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 3 servings
1) 2 cups leftover steamed white rice;
2) 100g pork tenderloin, 1 tsplight soy sauce, 1 tsp primum soy sauve, 1 tsp corn starch, 1 tsp water;
3) 1 extra large egg, 1/6 tsp salt, 2 tsp water, all in a bowl and beaten well;
4) 2 fresh cilantros;
5) 2 tbsp olive oil; 2 tbsp freshly chopped green onion, 1tsp minced ginger,
6) 1/2 tsp salt, 1/6 tsp chicken broth mix, 1/8 tsp finely ground white pepper; 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp premium soy sauce;
7) 1 tsp sesame oil.
1: Slice pork tenderloin then cut into shreds. Rub on the rest of ingredients of Ingredient 2) (Picture 1) for 1-2 minutes then set aside for 15 minutes. It will taste better if the pork meat is marinated overnight. Rinse cilantros with cold water and chop finely (Picture 2), set aside.
2: Heat 1/2 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick sauté pan over high heat, Sauté the pork shreds (Picture 3) until just cooked. Transfer cooked pork shreds onto a plate. Add ½ tbsp. oil on high heat, beat one egg with 1/6 tsp salt and water and pour in the pan. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes (Picture 4), set aside.
3: Add 1 tbsp oil to the pan, sauté chopped green onion and minced ginger for 30 seconds (Picture 5), add rice, stir and cook until rice becomes soft (Picture 6) on medium heat. Stir in all ingredients of Ingredient 6), mix well (Picture 7).
4: Add previously cooked pork shreds and egg, stir and cook for a minute. Add chopped cilantros and 1 tsp sesame oil (Picture 8), stir and cook for 30 second. Transfer stir fried rice to a plate before serving.