【Stir fried firm tofu】
This is an easy, fast, healthy and delious tofu dish, my family loves it and hope you family will like it too.
Prepare time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Standard time: 15 minutes
Serves: 6 servings
1) 120g pork tenderloin, 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp primum soy sauve, 1 tsp corn starch, 1 tsp water;
2) 1 package five spice firm tofu (350g);
3) 1 carrort (110g);
4) 1 hot long green pepper (30g);
5) 2.5 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp freshly chopped green onion, 1.5 tsp shredded ginger, 1 tbsp freshly minced garlic;
6) 2/3 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp white ground pepper, 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp premium soy sauce, 1/6 tsp chicken broth mix;
7) 1 tsp sesame oil.
1: Slice pork tenderloin then cut into shreds. Rub on the rest of ingredients of Ingredient 1) (Picture 1) for 1-2 minutes then set aside for 15 minutes. It will taste better if the pork meat is marinated overnight. Peel and rinse the carrort and cut into shreds (Picture 2). Remove seeds of the long green pepper and rinse and then cut into shreds (Picture 3), set aside.
2: Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick sauté pan over high heat, Sauté the pork shreds (Picture 4) until just cooked. Transfer cooked pork shreds onto a plate. Add 1.5 tbsp oil to the pan, sauté chopped green onion, shredded ginger and mince garlic for 30 seconds (Picture 5), add sliced firm tofu, sauté for 2 minutes. Add ½ cup water (Picture 6), cook and stir until water evaporates.
3: Add all ingredients of Ingredient 6) and carrort shreds, stir and cook for a minute, add green pepper (Picture 7) stir to mix.
4: Add previously cooked pork shreds and 1 tsp sesame oil (Picture 8), stir to mix. Transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately with some steamed rice.