【Vegetable stir fried noodles】
This stir fried noodles recipe is so well loved by my family and friends that I make it every week. This one-pot dish is easy to prepare for a busy weeknight, and leftover noodle is great for lunch the next day.
Cook time: 15 minutes
Stand time: 2 hours
Serves: 8 servings
1) 3) 1 package Chinese egg noodles 454g;
2) 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1tbsp primum soy sauce, 1 tbsp dark soy sauce, 1 tbsp olive oil ;
3) 15 samll dried Chinese mushrooms, soaked in warm water for 2 hours and rinsed;
4) 2 small carrots 200g peeled and washed, 400g Chinese baby green (Bok Choy), 400g bean sprouts;
5) 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion, 1 tbsp freshly minced garlic, 1 tsp chopped ginger, 1 hot chilli, chopped;
6) 1 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp chicken broth mix , 1/6 tsp white pepper powder;
7) 2 tsp sesame oil.
1: Wash soaked Chinese mushrooms, then slices. Break baby Bok Choy into individual leafs, wash and drain. Cut carrots into shreds. Rinse bean sprouts with cold water and drain.
2: In a large pot, add 10 cups water and bring to a boil. Add Chinese egg noodles and cook for 1 minute (Picture 1). Drain the noodles thoroughly. Combine all ingredients of Ingredient 2) and mix well (Picture 2).
3: Place cooked noodles in a large non-stick sauté pan, and brown both sides over medium-high heat (Picture 3). Remove from heat and keep warm.
4: Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in the same pan over high heat. Sauté chopped green onion, chilli, ginger and minced garlic for 30 seconds (Picture4). Add carrots and mushrooms, stir fry for 1 minute (Picture 5). Add all ingredients of Ingredient 6) and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes. Add Bok Choy and stir fry for a couple of minutes (Picture 6).
5: Add bean sprouts, stir and cook for a minute (Picture 14). Turn off heat, add noodles and 2 tsp sesame oil and toss until well combined (Picture 8). Transfer to serving plates and serve immediately.