InstantPot菜谱

快煲电压力锅,是毛毛妈厨房最长用的武器。

instantpot 2 InstantPot菜谱

想购买这个锅的同学们可以看以下网站:

同学们可以到 https://instantpot.com/store(厂家直销网站)购买,这个网站可以用“maomaomom”这个coupon 购满$99节省$10 和免费邮寄。也可以到 Amazon购买。

InstantPot菜谱
pf button big InstantPot菜谱

235 Responses to InstantPot菜谱

1. Heidi Zhen says:

請問如何燉雞汁?

2. Patricia Lee-Chin says:

Hello,

Can you please tell me how to steam “Mui Choy Kau Yoke” in an instant pot.

Tricia

3. Natalie lai says:

Which setting and how long do i use to make chicken or pork bones broth in my instant pot. Pls respond in English.

4. Kat C. says:

Happy New Year!
    Do you have recipe to make Beef Oxtail or Beef Nom stew ?

5. Lisa Sumiyoshi says:

Aloha, do you by chance have a Instant Pot recipe for dim sum style chicken feet?

6. ddddd says:

你好!请问做卤鸡爪的话大概需要多久呀?

7. Joyce says:

I love my Instant Pot. I am Asian but do not read Chinese. The Asian recipes that are in Chinese in the back of the cookbook have no translation and I was unable to find in English on the website. Do you have an English recipe for Beef Daikon etc? ( for the pressure cooker) Thank you!

• MaomaoMom says:

sorry, I don’t have that recipe.

• Wilman says:

Ingredients:
        beef brisket 1000g, daikon radish 750g, dried orange peel (chenpei) 10g
        Seasoning:
        ginger 100g, salt 6g, soy sauce 10g, oil in moderation

Steps:
        1. Peel the daikon radish, wash and slice to about half an inch thick
        2. Wash the beef brisket and slice thin, blanch in boiled water
        3. Put daikon radish, beef brisket, ginger, dried orange peel, soy sauce, oil in this order into the pot. Add 2500ml water. Close the lid.
        3. Select “Meat/Stew” setting or set timer to about 35 minutes. Natural release (recipe didn’t say for how long).
        4. Add salt to taste.

4. Add salt to taste.

8. Chen says:

请问maomaomom在instant pot的网站上购买的时候在哪里输入coupon?
    一直到submit order都没看到,到了paypal页面显示是144.95 (7-1)
    谢谢答疑

9. Wisteria says:

Hi. I would like to cook Chinese Pork ribs and black beans soup.

Can you advise on the settings that I should use?

10. Jude says:

I bought am Instant Pot and it has a small recipe book included. The second half is in Chinese. I don’t read Chinese but Asian foods make up almost half of my meals. I’m interested in the recipe for the rice-stuffed lotus root slices. I was hoping to find it here. Do you have a link you could provide for it, please. I’d very much appreciate it.

11. Angela says:

Hi 我想问下,如果煲咸猪骨粥,是否米同咸猪骨一齐放入煲30分钟就得啦

12. Dannie says:

想请教instantpot可否一边煲汤一边蒸饭?我想要一锅搞定一餐饭。:)先谢谢了!

13. Jessica says:

請問Instant pot 可唔可以用来做鮑魚花膠燉黑雞?

14. Judy says:

Hi,
    How can I use the Instant Pot to cook a whole chicken without drying the white meat? Can I use pressure cook or should I use slow cooking function? Thanks in advance!

• Alice says:

Definitely! I do this a lot– you need to do a smaller chicken so you don’t need to squeeze it in. Just put in the minimum amount of water you need for steaming, then add the steaming insert and put the chicken on it (some people say breast side down is best, but I haven’t noticed much difference). Cook time is around 23-27 minutes for the ones I get (not frozen chicken, frozen needs more time). NATURAL release is important, quick release for will often cause meat to be dry, including chicken.

I like to just put salt on the outside and just put some ginger and scallion inside, it comes out like the super slow poached chicken my mom used to make for me. The juices/soup that collect at the bottom of the pot makes an amazing chicken essence soup too, but you will probably want to skim some of the fat first.

Oh yea quick warning It will be very very tender so be very careful if you are trying to remove it without ripping the skin or pulling out a leg bone accidently XD.

15. Anne Wong says:

The instant pot that I purchase did not come with a chinese recipe book, do you know where I can get one?

Thanks

16. Nancy says:

你好,用高压锅蒸鱼要多少时间呢?谢谢

17. Anne Wong says:

Do you have a recipe for making the sweet brown cake for Chinese New Year?

Thanks

18. Carmen Kaouk says:

In your chicken and potato rice recipe, you say to add chicken stock or water to the insant pot. How much do you add and is this the marinade or fresh chicken stock?

19. Carmen Kaouk says:

In your chicken and potato rice recipe, you say to add chicken stock or water to the instant pot. How much do you add and is this the marinade or fresh chicken stock?

20. Linna says:

請問用instant pot 可否用作燉盅用呢?

21. Linna says:

請問用instant pot 可否用作電燉盅用呢?謝謝你。

22. Hello webmaster, i’ve been reading your articles for some time and I really like coming back here.
    I can see that you probably don’t make money on your blog.
    I know one interesting method of earning money, I
    think you will like it. Search google for: dracko’s tricks

23. Holiao1313 says:

Hi There,

I recently just got myself an Instant Pot. I was wondering, how to make chicken essence using instant pot. Have you try it before? if so, how should i do it. I normally use the double boil method but it takes like 6 hours to get it done. I think instant pot may do the same in way lesser time. Please advise how should i go about it if you can. Thanks in advance.

24. Lin060125 says: