【Pan fried chicken wings in savory sauce】
This is a very simple, yet delicious dish you must try.
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Standard time: 9 hours
Serves: 4 servings
1) 16 chicken wing mid-sections;
2) 2/3 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp white ground pepper, 1/2 tsp sesame oil ;
3) 2 tsp white sesame seeds;
4) 1 tbsp fresh chopped green onion, 2-3 fresh sliced ginger;
5) 2 tsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp premium soy sauce, ¼ tsp corn starch, 1tbsp water.
1: Before go to work in the morning, rinse chicken wings under water and pat dry. Place chicken wings in a container, add all ingredients of ingredients 2) (Picture 1) and mix well store in fridge.
2: Place all ingredients of Ingredient 5) in a small bowl, mix and set aside (Picture 2). A non-stick pan on medium-low heat, arrange the wings in pan (Picture 3). Non-stick pan prevents the wings sticking to the surface, no cooking oil is need for cooking. Cook for 3-4 minutes until brown.
3: Turn over the wings (Picture 4) and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the wings are just cooked. Add sesame seeds, chopped green onion and sliced ginger, sauté for 30 seconds (Picture 5).
4: Pour mixed sauce of Ingredient 5) in, stir and cook on medium until the sauce become thicken, transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately.