【Vermicelli and ground pork stir fry in chilly bean paste sauce】
A very tasty dish. If you like to have a Ropot cooker, go to https://www.ropots.com/, with “maomaomom88” coupon for $30 off.
Meal type: Vegetable and meat
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes
Serves: 4 servings
1) 100g dry mung bean vermicelli;
2) 50g ground pork, 2 tsp water, 1 tsp avocado oil or olive oil;
3) 1 tbsp avocado oil, 1 tbsp freshly chopped green onion, 2-3 slices of fresh ginger, 1.5 tbsp chill bean paste;
4) 1/6 tsp chicken flavored borth mix, 1/6 tsp ground white pepper;
5) 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp premium soy sauce, ¾ cup water;
6) ½ tsp sesame oil, 2 tsp chopped green onion.
1: Soak mung bean vermicelli in water for 30 minutes, drain and set aside (Picture 1). Combine rround pork, 2 tsp water and 1 tsp oil (Picture 2), mix well, set aside.
2: Plug in the Ropot cooker, press Power button to preheat the cooker.
3: Add 1 tbsp oil, chopped green onion, sliced ginger and chill bean paste to the pot (Picture 3). Add ground pork (Picture 4). Close the lid, press Function to select Stirfry function, when 3 seconds count down finishes, press – sign and decrease time by 1.5 minute, program starts automatically.
4: When the program ends, open the lid (Picture 5), add soaked vermicelli and all ingredients of Ingredient 4)-5) (Picture 6). Close the lid, press Function to select Stirfry function, when 3 seconds count down finishes, press + sign and increase time by 1minute, program starts automatically.
5: When the program ends, open the lid, add ingredients of Ingredient 6) (Picture 7), press Toss to mix. Tansfer to a serving plate and serve with some steamed rice.