【Shrimp egg and cilantro stir fry】
This is an easy, quick and delicious dish to make. You can serve with freshly baked Pita bread or steamed rice.
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Stand time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Serves: 3 servings
1) 1/2 package frozen deveined white shrimps (200g);
2) 1/3 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp ground white pepper, 1 tsp corn starch, 1/2 tsp sesame oil;
3) 2 extra large eggs, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/6 tsp chicken broth mix, 1 tbsp water;
4) 1tbs Chinese preserved vegetable chopped, 2 cilantros roots removed, rinsed and chopped;
5) 2 tbsp avocado oil, 1 tbsp freshly chopped green onion;
6) ½ tsp sesame oil.
1: Place shrimps in cold water to thaw, remove shells, rinse and drain well. Combine shrimps with all ingredients of Ingredient 2) in a bowl (Picture 1), mix well, set aside for 10 minutes.
2: Place all ingredients of Ingredient 3) in a bowl, beat well. Add chopped Chinese persevered vegetable (Picture 2), add chopped cilantros (Picture 3), mix well (Picture 4).
3: Non-stick sauté pan on medium-high heat, add 2 tbsp olive oil, sauté chopped green onion for a minute (Picture 5), add shrimps stir and cook for 1-2 minutes (Picture 6) until the colour of shrimps just turns pink.
4: Pour in beaten egg mixture (Picture 7), cook for 30 seconds, gently stir a few times until egg just start to solidify (Picture 8). Add ½ tsp sesame oil, gently stir a few times, transfer to a serving plate and serve.