【Cashew chicken stir fry】
A good protein source, delicious and healthy dish, is one of my family favorite. The Chicken is tender with crunchy cashews in savory soy sauce that will make you wanting more.
Cook time: 6 minutes
1) 450g chicken breast;
2) 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tsp corn starch;
3) 1/2 cup (75g) no salt roasted cashew nuts;
4) 1 green onion, a small piece ginger about 3-5 g;
5) 1.5 tbsp avocado oil or other cooking oil’
6) 1tbsp premium soy sauce, 1.5tsp dark soy sauce, 1.5 tsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp brown sugar, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1/6 tsp ground white pepper, ¼ tsp chicken broth mix, 1 tbsp water.
Directions see the video (Like this video, please subscribe and click like, thanks!):
1: Slice green onion and ginger, set aside. Rinse chicken breasts with water and drain. Remove white membrane from chicken breast and dice into small pieces. Massage diced chicken for 3 minutes (Picture1) to tenderize them. Place diced chicken breast and all ingredients of Ingredient 2) in a container, mix well (Picture2).
2: Prepare the sauce: measure all ingredients of Ingredient 6) in a small bowl, mix well (Picture3).
3: A non-stick frying pan on high heat, add 1.5 tbsp cooking oil, sauté sliced green onion and ginger for 30 seconds (Picture4). Add diced chicken breasts, sauté until meat color changed to white (Picture5), about 2-4 minutes.
4: add cashew nuts, stir and cook for 30 seconds, then add sauce of Ingredient 6 (Picture6), stir and cook for 20 seconds to make sure meat and cashew nuts are coated with the sauce.
5: Transfer to a serving plate and serve with some steamed rice.