【Chocolate coated almonds】
Prepare time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 5 servings
1) 250g unblanched whole almonds;
2) 150g milk chocolate, 150g dark chocolate, break into small pieces.
1: Preheat oven to 300F. Toast almonds on a baking sheet for 12 minutes (Picture 1). Set aside to cool.
2. Place chocolate in a 7-in stainless-steel bowl (Picture 2-3). Place bowl over simmering water (Picture 4) until chocolate has melted.
3. Transfer half the almonds to the chocolate bowl, and stir until thoroughly coated (Picture 5). Line a large baking sheet (13×18-in) with food wrap. Lightly spray with PAM Cooking Spray (Picture 6).
4. Using chopsticks to carefully arrange coated almonds onto the large baking sheet (Picture 7). Repeat with remaining almonds.
5. Place baking sheet in freezer for 2 hours (Picture 8). Separate the almonds and store them in airtight containers in fridge.