【AirGo-Corn shrimp cake】
It is very easy to use AirGo’s“Grill” function to make this delicious shrimp cake, without oil splashing on the counter. To purchase go to: AirGo cooker, with a coupon of maomao25 for $25 off.
Cook time: 13 minutes /batch
Serves: 6 servings
1) 1 package frozen deveined white shrimps (454g);
2) 1 cup frozen corn;
3) 4 tbsp freshly chopped green onion, 1 tsp freshly mince ginger;
4) 1 large eggs, ¾ tsp salt, ¼ tsp chicken broth mix, 1tsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1/6 tsp freshly ground black pepper;
5) ½ cup all purpose flour, 1 tbsp corn starch, 3 tbsp water
6) 1 tbsp avocado oil or other cooking oil;
1: Place shrimps in cold water to thaw, remove shells, rinse and drain well. Dice shrimp (Picture 1), set aside. Heat frozen corn in a microwave for 2 minutes, set aside. Combine chopped green onion and ginger in a big bowl (Picture 2) with diced shrimp, corn and all ingredients of Ingredient 4-5), mix well (Picture 3).
2: Plugin the 【AirGo】cooker, use “Function” to select the “Grill” program, set temperature to 420F and time to 13 min. press “start” to initiate the program. After preheat is done, brush the pot with 1 tbsp cooking oil, spoon 1.5 tbsp of the corn and shrimp batter in the pot, leave some space between (Picture 4). Close the lid and let the program continue.
3: After cooking about 7 minutes (or when beeping), open the lid (Picture 5), turn over the cakes (Picture 6). Close the lid and let the program to finish.
4: When the program ends, transfer cooked corn and shrimp cakes to a serving plate and serve warm with steamed rice. Repeat the remaining batter.