【Pork loin and shrimp stir fried rice】
If you have some left over steamed rice, you can make this quick, simple and delicious dish for a quick meal. I paid 18 GBP for this stir fried rice in London, you can enjoy this without cost much.
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Stand time: 24 hours
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 3 servings
1) 1.5 cups rice, 2 cups water;
2) 200g pork tenderloin, 1 tsplight soy sauce, 1 tsp primum soy sauce, 1tsp dark soy sauce, 1 tsp corn starch, 1 tbsp water;
3) 8 medium size frezon white shrimp, 1/8 tsp salt, ½ tsp corn starch, 1/8 tsp ground white pepper, 1/4 tsp sesame oil ;
4) 1 baby carrot (40g), ½ hot green chili pepper (20g);
5) 2 tbsp olive oil; 2 tbsp freshly chopped green onion, 1tsp minced ginger,
6) 1/2 tsp salt, 1/6 tsp chicken broth mix, 1/8 tsp finely ground white pepper; 1 tbsp premium soy sauce;
7) 1 tsp sesame oil;
8) 3 eggs, 1 tbsp olive oil.
1: One day ahead, rinse rice, drain and place them inside of InstantPot, add 1.75 cups water. Cover the lid; make sure the valve at “Sealing” position, select “Rice” function then start. When it is done, wait for 5 minutes then release the pressure and open the lid. Stir to loose rice and transfer to a container, store in a fridge overnight.
2: Dice pork tenderloin into very small cubes (Picture 1). Rub on the rest of ingredients of Ingredient 2) (Picture 2) for 1-2 minutes then set aside for 15 minutes (Picture 3). It will taste better if the pork meat is marinated overnight. Soak frozen shrimp in cold water to defrost, peel, rinse and place in a small bowl. Add all ingredients of Ingredient 3) (Picture 4) mix and set aside. Peel, rinse and shred the carrot, chop green chili pepper (Picture 5), set aside.
3: Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a non-stick sauté pan over high heat, Sauté the diced pork and shrimps (Picture 6) until just cooked. Transfer cooked pork and shrimps onto a plate.
4: Add 1 tbsp oil again to the pan, sauté chopped green onion and minced ginger for 30 seconds (Picture 7), add shredded carrot and chopped green pepper, sauté for 30 minutes (Picture 8). Add rice (Picture 9), reduce to medium heat, stir in all ingredients of Ingredient 6), continue stir and cook until rice becomes soft (Picture 10).
5: Add previously cooked pork and shrimp (Picture 11), stir and cook for a minute. Add 1 tsp sesame oil, stir and cook for 30 second. Transfer stir fried rice to three plates evenly.
6: Heat 1 tbsp oil in another clean non-stick pan, medium heat, and fry three eggs only on one side until golden brown. Transfer one cooked egg on top of rice plate, serve immediately.