【Bean Curd and Chicken Breast Stirfry】
A good source of protein, easy and tasty dish.
Cook time: 8 minutes
1) 200g chicken breast, ¼ tsp salt, 2 tsp corn starch;
2) 1 package five spice firm tofu (350g);
3) 1.5 tbsp avocado oil or other cooking oil; 1 green onion, 2 clove garlic;
4) 1 tbsp premium soy sauce, 1 tbsp light soy sauce, 1/6 tsp ground black pepper, 1/6 tsp chicken broth mix, ¼ cup water;
5) 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil.
1: Rinse bean curd with water and cut into thin slices (Picture1). Rinse chicken breasts with water and drain. Remove white membrane from chicken breast and slice into 1.5mm thick pieces. Massage sliced chicken for 1-2 minutes to tenderize them (Picture2). Add ¼ tsp salt and 2 tsp corn starch, mix well and let it stand for 15 minutes.
2: Remove root of the green onion, rinse with cold water, then chop into small pieces. Slice garlic, set aside.
3: A non-stick frying pan on medium-high heat, add 1 tbsp cooking oil, saute checken slices for about 1-2 minutes (Picture 3) until most part of meat color changed to white, and transfer to a plate, set aside. Add ½ tbsp oil, sauté green onion and garlic (Picture4) for 30 seconds. Add sliced bean curd, sauté for about 1 minute (Picture5). Add all ingredients of Ingredient 4) (Picture6), reduce to low heat and cover and simmer for 2 minutes (Picture7).
4: Remove the lid, bring to medium-high heat, add cooked chicken slices (Picture8) and all ingredients of Ingredient 5), stir and cook for 15 seconds until chicken meat is just cooked. Transfer to a serving plate and serve with some steamed rice.