【Pan Fried eggplants in meat sauce】
This is an easy to make and delicious dish, your family will like it. If you like to have Ropot go to https://www.ropots.com/, with a coupon of maomaomom88 for $30 off.
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Serves: 6 serving
1) 2 big eggplants (about 600g);
2) 100g extra lean ground pork;
3) 1 tbsp freshly chopped green onions, 1/3 tsp freshly minced ginger, 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp premium soy sauce, 1 tsp corn starch, 1/8 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp white ground pepper, 1/2 tsp sesame seed oil, 1/8 tsp chicken broth mix, 1.5 tbsp cold water, 1 tbsp cold water;
4) 4 tbsp avocado oil, 1.5 tbsp freshly chopped green onion, 2 tsp freshly minced garlic;
5) 1 tsbp premium soy sauce, 1 tbsp light soy sauce, ½ tsp brown sugar, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/6 tsp ground thirteen spice;
6) 1 tsp sesame oil.
1: Trim stem off from the eggplants. Rinse and cut each eggplant into 1.5 cm thick discs. Plug in the electric skillet and switch on to preheat the skillet.
2: When preheat is done, arrange 1 eggplant on it and then drop 1.5 tbsp oil evenly on the egg plants. Close the lid and select “Pie” function, cook eggplants until soft (Picture 1). Repeat for the other eggplants. Transfer to a plate and cut cooked eggplant discs in half (Picture 2).
3: While cooking the eggplants, Combine all ingredients of Ingredient 2) to 3) in a bowl. Stir in one direction for 2 minutes with a pair of chopsticks, until the mixture becomes sticky (Picture 3). Add another 1 tbsp water, mix it (Picture 4).
4: Plugin the Ropot, press Power button to preheat the cooker. Add 1 tbsp oil, chopped green onion and minced garlic in Ingredient 4) (Picture 5). Add minced pork (Picture 5), close the lid, press Function to select Sauté, when 3 seconds count down finishes, press – sign and decrease time to 2.5 minutes, program starts automatically.
5: When it is done, open the lid, added previous pan fried eggplants and all ingredients of Ingredient 5) (Picture 7). Press Function to select Sauté, program starts automatically.
6: When it is done, open the lid, add 1 tsp sesame oil and press “Toss” to mix. Transfer the cooked eggplants to a serving plate before serving. Yummy!!