【Carrot and celery pancake】
Very health and nutritious pancake, try it.
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 servings
1) 3 large egg (only use 2 egg yolks), 4 tbsp water (60g);
2) 2 small skin pelled carrots (70g), 2 celery sticks (70g)
3) 2/3 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp chicken broth mix, 1/6 tsp ground white pepper:
4) 4 tbsp whole wheat flour (40g);
5) 1/2 tsp sesame oil;
6) 2 tsp olive oilor other cooking oil for pan frying.
1: Dice carrot and celery (Picture 1) to small pieces (Picture 2). In a medium size bowl, add eggs (discard one yolk) (Picture 3) and all other ingredients of Ingredient 1) – 5), mix well until no dry flour lumps (Picture 4).
2. A non-stick frying pan on low heat, add 1 tsp oil and use paper towel to spread the oil to coat entire bottom of the pan.
3: When pan is hot, add all batter, and spread the batter evenly (Picture 5). Cook for 5 minutes until one side is golden brown, loose the pancake.
4: Turn over the pancake (Picture 6), and another 1 tsp oil, cook for another 3-4 minutes until golden brown (Picture 8).
5: Take out the pancake, cut and serve immediately.